Whenever there is something big happening in our lives, it is only a matter of time before the news finds it’s way to our social media feed – from engagement photos to graduation ceremony, it’s only normal to update about these events on social media. An important event like your wedding deserves the perfect photos and videos as well as the right caption.
So when you go pregnant, the search for the perfect pregnancy announcement captions began! After all, you wanted the world to know about your good news but in a way that it would be a visual treat – a beautiful picture accompanied by a beautiful caption, it’s a complete win-win for most of you!
So keep reading and find out the top captions for pregnancy announcements mentioned below!
Top Pregnancy Announcement Captions: Finding The Perfect Pregnancy Announcement Caption
So without wasting any more time, let’s check out the top pregnancy announcement captions of all time! You just need to keep scrolling!
Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions:
Let’s start with the simplest ones, like the ones related to pregnancy announcement quotes for husband – yes, remember the ones you were searching for while telling your husband or family?
Here are a few of the most simple pregnancy announcement captions,
- “And baby makes three.”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
- “Even miracles take a little time. #babyontheway”
- “We can’t wait to meet our new addition soon!”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “Welcoming our little one soon.”
- “Coming soon edition on its way.”
- “No more surprises. Time to welcome a new member.”
Instagram Pregnancy Announcement Captions:
If it’s all about the gram for you then how can you not put some special attention on your announcement post on Instagram. The best part? You could do so much with the content – from posting just photos to making a killer reel, there’s so much you can do when it comes to the gram.
Here are a few of the best Instagram pregnancy announcement captions that we came across recently.
- “You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now.”
- “I like big bumps and I cannot lie.”
- “Say hello to my little friend.”
- “Might be baby bump. Might be burrito.”
- “It’s poppin’!”
- “It’s all fun and games, until your jeans don’t fit.”
- “20 weeks. Half baked!”
- “Strangest yet best feeling I’ve ever had.”
- “Wishing I could sleep, but someone is using my stomach for their own personal bounce house!”
- “There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside you”
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions:
What’s life without some humor sprinkled all over the same? If you are a fan of comedy and love keeping a humorous approach to making announcements, you could easily do that! Check out the most funny pregnancy announcement captions out there – you can get inspired or use these!
- “That feeling when your feet spill out of your shoes. #swole”
- “Peezing; sneezing and peeing at the same time. Enough said”
- “Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble.”
- “Pregnancy is 9 months of cheat days.”
- “Not a waddle. Just pregnancy swag.”
- “Hormones and no alcohol. Interact at your own risk.”
- “I grow humans. What’s your superpower?”
- “Consider my resting bitch face caution tape. Hands off.”
- “Ahh, so this is what they meant by birthing hips.”
- “To pee or not to pee. That is never the question. Pee.”
Pregnancy Announcement Captions: Christmas Edition
We decided to do a Chirtsmas version as well! What if you get pregnant close to Chirtmas? Won’t Christmas eve be a great time to announce about your good news? Yes, we think the same! So let’s not waste any more time – check out the top pregnancy announcement captions Christmas edition.
- “Santa gets a surprise!”
- “Big brother is not sure how he feels about this.”
- “This family looks fun; I’d come to their Christmas party!”
- “Precious moments, indeed.”
- “Those little baby booties!”
- “All you need is one prop and some great facial expressions for this one!”
- “The dog is thinking: There better be a treat for me behind that camera.”
- “Baby’s first Christmas card.”
- “Rockin’ in the New Year with some classic Britney… and a new sibling!”
- “Oh my! Love the four pregnancy tests — gotta make sure!”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Check out the most frequently asked questions about pregnancy announcement below – scroll down to find out now!
Ans: There are so many unique ways to reveal your pregnancy. From donning matching t-shirts with your partner to incorporating baby shoes in your announcement plans, the number of things that you can do in this context are several – the internet is a hub of stories when it comes to announcing your pregnancy and engagement.
Ans: There are several ways to reveal your pregnancy on social media. Some of the most popular ones are as follows,
• Sharing ultrasound pictures.
• Sharing sibling photos (in case you are pregnant for the second or third time).
• Sharing pet-themed photos.
Ans: Every baby is unique in their own way, and there are multiple ways of making announcements on Instagram. These announcements are as follows,
• Welcome to the world Baby John!
• Meet the new love of our lives, Baby Ruth!
• The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome Baby Jessica!
• Hello, my name is Baby Paul!
• Dreams do come true! Hello world, I am Baby Ronald!
Ans: Check out the captions mentioned below, best suited for announcing your second pregnancy!
• “My baby won’t be baby anymore. He/she is being promoted to big brother/sister in some months.”
• “Mom and dad are getting us a human!”
• “Our crew keeps growing.”
• “Hip Hip Hooray! Another babe is on its way!”
• “One is great, two are fun, so why not add another one?”
A Maternal Wrap!
The world is a digital hub where you can’t not have the perfect pregnancy announcement captions on your hand (rather phone) while you are letting the world know that you are expecting. After all, it’s going to be an important post, one that’s going to become special to you in days to come.
The next time you are worried about announcing anything on social media, it’s best to take some time and spend it on coming up with the perfect caption – since it’s on the internet once, it’s going to be there forever. Meanwhile, let us know your thoughts and experiences of the same in the comments below.
- What Does A Miscarriage Look Like? Signs, Symptoms, And Must-Knows
- When Does Morning Sickness Start And End? How To Manage?
- How To Stay Calm While Parenting In 2022?