Write for Us
Our aim on The Parents Magazine is to create a loving, co-dependent community to help parents on a single platform. We would request aspiring mom and dad bloggers to contribute their wisdom, experiences and real-life scenarios with readers on the platform.
This is why our platform is always eager to accept well-written, researched and original pices of content in the parenting niche. While you do not need to be an expert content writer to get your article published on the platform, there are certain editorial guidelines, which you would be required to adhere to.
- The more original the experience, the better the content. This means that bloggers are expected to share as many real-life scenarios around parenting and raising kids as possible. If you are borrowing your content from some other article, our editorial team is likely to find out almost 100% of the time.
- Original experiences should be translated into 100% original writing. Please do not copy or plagiarise the content from any other platform. If you do that, you will not be allowed to publish on The Parents Magazine ever again. Please use an anti-plagiarism software to check your content before sending it in to the team.
- All the articles sent in for publishing should be a minimum of 1000+ words. This ensures that the article is informative, well-researched and will add value to the readers of The Parents Magazine. If you wish to write 1500+ or 2000+ word articles, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Please do not have any expectation for gaining backlinks by submitting articles. If you are looking for backlinks, please make your expectations clear when you pitch for an article topic. Backlinks, if any, which will be given will only be for resource posts and blog sections articles.
- Articles, which will be send in to the platform should not be too commercial or brazenly promoting brands and their products and services. The aim is to educate and inform the readers and not to push products and services. This is why we would request all writers to add value to their content so that the readers can benefit from the same.
Use the contact form or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.